THE PROBLEM: States are not able to collect all of the sales & use tax due to non-compliance and error.
States have the further problem of collecting the large amount of outstanding back sales &
use tax they are owed.
The Solution is DAVO – The ultimate lockbox for sales tax
Our Advantages Really Add Up.
- The DAVO process is a patented methodology for the passive collection of both current and back sales
tax owed to government tax authorities.
- DAVO offers states an automated end-to-end sales tax collection solution that does not involve
additional integration nor administrative costs, making it highly efficient from an administration
and cost standpoint.
- DAVO offers an optimal solution for taxing authorities, obviating the need for costly collection
agencies. This is a more palatable collection process as it reduces the number of businesses that
face closure for sales tax delinquency.
- This sensible approach is a win-win for all, as the taxing authorities collect what is due them
without having to employ “strong arm tactics" and the merchant need not fear business closure
or criminal prosecution.
- The DAVO patented process adds a pre-determined tax percentage rate to the merchant’s underlying
base sales tax rate to facilitate the passive collection of both current and back sales & use taxes.
- With DAVO, the merchant’s current and back sales tax & use liabilities are automatically tallied,
collected and paid daily so the owners can concentrate on running their business, without fear of
being put out of business due to a sales tax related lien, levy or judgment.
- DAVO is a “once and done" solution. Once a merchant who is in arrears gets boarded on the system,
that merchant can never again fall behind on sales & use tax liabilities-thus creating more
responsible business citizens.
- The DAVO method is more efficient and cost effective than the typical way states collect back sales
& use tax using third party law firms and collection agencies that demand a high percentage of the
back sales & use tax collected.